Bet Victor Casino is seeing in 2018 with eight new slots. The octet are all available to BetVictor mobile customers in addition to traditional PC / desktop users.
- ‘Quantum’ is a rhythmic journey bursting with excitement (that’s according to Betvictor Casino!)
OK, ultimately it is a five-reel, 20 win line slot game with a Stacked Wilds reel modifier and free spins sequence with a progressive reel win multiplier.
- ‘Panda’s Fortune’ slot gives its Betvictor Casino players the opportunity to win 25 jackpots on a single spin.
- Despite its name, the ‘White Rabbit’ is an adult themed slot which boasts up to 60 free spins amongst its special features.
- ‘Mystery Joker 6000’ is a modern spin on a classic video slot. This 3-reel fruit machine has the traditional Cherries, Lucky 7’s and Lemon symbols plus a second optional game mode for a modern twist.
- ‘Balthazar’s Wild Emporium’ works on a simple ‘the more you risk, the bigger the prize’ basis while the five-reel random slot Mandarin Orchid has a progressive multiplier and a top-prize of up to £250,000.
- ‘Tetris: Super Jackpots’ five reels offer its players 243 different ways to win! Plus, combine three bonus symbols to unlock the exciting eight-row Free Games mode, where each win determines the fate of a Tetris game that could see you taking away big money.
- But the pièce de résistance is Bet Victor Casino’s new ‘Kiss: Shout It Out Loud’ slot. 100 pay lines, scatters, wild nudge and free slot spins apart, this baby is themed around the make-up clad rockers whose 45-year career has seen them sell millions of albums and entertain tens of millions more.Kiss were one of the first rock bands to have their own themed pinball machine (back in 1979) and this new BV Casino slot game may well be entertaining people for decades to come.
Canada’s Next Millionaire
There were no big online slot jackpot winners over the Christmas period although one land-based slot player hit the big time on Boxing Day with a $1.8 million win in a Montreal, Canada
Las Vegas is doing its level-best to attract a younger visitor and its latest incentive nicely ties in two new attractions which would primarily appeal to an audience ranging from ‘millennials’ to the under 35’s.
In 2018, a zip line stretching from Caesars Palace and an esports arena at the Luxor Hotel will open.
The ride, which will actually feature ten zip wires, will begin on a 114-foot-tall launch pad that Caesars will build at the west end of the fabled Las Vegas strip.