Microgaming, the world’s largest and the premier online casino gaming software provider whose games can be played at LeoVegas, BetVictor, Mr Green and Unibet Casinos (amongst a host of others) have launched the all-new ‘Village People Macho Moves’ slot.
Celebrating the 70’s Kings of Disco, the Village People, the new game is a fast-paced six-reel, 15-payline online slot featuring a cast of flamboyant characters who fill the dance floor with truly fabulous features, including expanding wilds and free spins with six unique bonuses.
Sparkling symbols bring the flashy disco club to life, depicting retro platform shoes, vintage sunglasses and mirror balls. Six fully-animated Village People characters break out their ‘Macho Moves’ on podiums above the dazzling reels, shaking their hips to five chart-topping hits from the VP Jukebox, including Y.M.C.A., Macho Man and In The Navy.
Bursting with highly-entertaining visuals, mega-hit disco grooves and a thrilling variety of game play features, Village People Macho Moves is loaded with VP Wild symbols which can lead the way to the hottest wins, creating full wild reels and awarding a VP Wild token to the meter above that reel.
Filling a meter with five tokens awards five free spins boosted with a Macho Move bonus feature unique to each member of the Village People:
- The Construction Worker stacks up a random multiplier, awarding between two and 20 times the win value before each spin.
- The Cowboy lassoes between two to 12 random wilds prior to each spin.
- The Cop hauls in two to four random wild reels prior to each spin.
- The Native creates two walking wild reels, which march from right to left on every spin.
- The Biker goes full throttle with symbol upgrades replacing all low-paying symbols with one high-paying symbol on every spin.
- And the Sailor mans the decks for locking wilds, with one to three wild symbols appearing on each spin and remaining locked in place for all remaining spins.
Why not try Village People Macho Moves for yourself by playing for free at Unibet Casino.
LeoVegas move to Google’s Cloud
In other news… multi-market online gambling outfit LeoVegas has moved its entire gaming and customer management platform provisions on to Google Cloud. Its business as usual for LeoVegas players but behind the scenes the company will find it a lot easier to perform the 1.2 billion transactions it handles from over four million user sessions per-month. At peak times the company handles around 115,000 transactions per-minute!